A. Visit this link to get receive complete information and references. Click here
A few things you should know right off the bat: Greek Oregano oil had been referred to as liquid gold and the great healer for it’s many uses and help with the immune system. It helps with skin infections when used topically, strengthens the immune system, improves joint and muscle flexibility, and improves respiratory health. To take Internally- 1-3 drops in liquid (water, juice, tea) for 3-5 days. Topically- A dap (with your finger) of coconut oil plus 1-2 drops of Greek Oregano oil. All ready diluted for internal consumption. Other uses are:
- Treating foot or nail fungus. Put a few teaspoons of oregano oil in a basin of water and soak your feet in it. You can also dilute the oil (mix a drop with a teaspoon of olive or coconut oil), and then apply it on your nails or skin.
- Killing parasites and infections. Dilute the oil (mix a drop with a drop of a carrier oil such as coconut oil), and place it under your tongue. Hold it there for a few minutes, and then rinse it out. Repeat this at least four times a day.
- Alleviating sinus infections and colds. Put a few drops of oregano oil in a pot of steaming water, and then inhale the steam.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) caused by bacteria like E. coli, Proteus,and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.13
- Respiratory infections brought on by Klebsiella pneumoniae andStaphylococcus aureus bacteria strains.14
- Yeast infections, even those that are resistant to the commonly used antifungal drug Diflucan.15
- Parasitic infections caused by the amoeba giardia – it was even found to be more effective than antibiotics like Tinidazol.16
Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection – A team of Indian and British researchers found that oregano oil has strong antibacterial properties that can kill this deadly superbug.17