Terms & Conditions
I adhere to the same code of ethics as NCBTMB.
As a Massage Client, it is your responsibility to:
1. Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns;
2. Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit;
3. Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect;
4. Use products, equipment and therapies as directed;
As a Massage Client, you have the right to:
1. A clean, safe and comfortable environment;
2. Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason;
3. Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect;
4. Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information;
5. Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and Tranquil Therapy’s policies and procedures;
6. Ask questions about your treatment experience; and
7. Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification.
Information gathered during your massage session is strictly confidential. Questions regarding your health may be asked during these sessions merely to accurately gauge levels of stress, extent of injuries, or personal goals in the treatment.
Clients are draped during massage treatments. When an area such as the back is being massaged, this area is uncovered, massaged, and then recovered. Draping is required and is used for the purposes of warmth and professionalism. Undergarments can be worn, whatever you prefer.